step into the light
The Talent Police are after Nelson, this time on suspicion of being the art-crime mastermind behind the above Jenny Everywhere image, produced for Queer Granny designs. It's actually not the first Jenny/Nelson/QG overlap: the site's founder Persephone produced the Music Saves Lives design in response to a conversation we'd had, and in the meantime I asked (or 'ordered', depending on your view of the writer/artist partnership in sequential art...) Nelson to put it on a character's t-shirt. See?
Anyway, good a place as any to mention the impending completion of our next Jenny Everywhere strip. Funnily enough, it contains references to Slashville and Timbaland which I was worried I'd find dated and boring by the time it went online - however, the former has a new season on Channel 4, and I've dug out and been appreciating the latter's Indecent Proposal album again - so everything old is new again. Things like that usually work out, even if nothing else does.
The Talent Police are after Nelson, this time on suspicion of being the art-crime mastermind behind the above Jenny Everywhere image, produced for Queer Granny designs. It's actually not the first Jenny/Nelson/QG overlap: the site's founder Persephone produced the Music Saves Lives design in response to a conversation we'd had, and in the meantime I asked (or 'ordered', depending on your view of the writer/artist partnership in sequential art...) Nelson to put it on a character's t-shirt. See?
Anyway, good a place as any to mention the impending completion of our next Jenny Everywhere strip. Funnily enough, it contains references to Slashville and Timbaland which I was worried I'd find dated and boring by the time it went online - however, the former has a new season on Channel 4, and I've dug out and been appreciating the latter's Indecent Proposal album again - so everything old is new again. Things like that usually work out, even if nothing else does.

<< Home