I know it's wrong to laugh at the [sic], but...
Dear Diary,
Don't feel neglected. I know it's been alittle while since Ive written in you. But don't think I haven't been thinking about you.
Sometimes at night when I come in really late, I say lemme write in my favorite place..(that's you by the way), then I sit down for a second (ususally on the bed) and well....next thing I know it's morning
Nonetheless, happy Sunday diary, hope you are having a good day. Maybe even relaxing and able to enjoy the fact that it is another day and the limits are limitless:-)
Alicia Keys is mad as a bag of bears.
Dear Diary,
Don't feel neglected. I know it's been alittle while since Ive written in you. But don't think I haven't been thinking about you.
Sometimes at night when I come in really late, I say lemme write in my favorite place..(that's you by the way), then I sit down for a second (ususally on the bed) and well....next thing I know it's morning
Nonetheless, happy Sunday diary, hope you are having a good day. Maybe even relaxing and able to enjoy the fact that it is another day and the limits are limitless:-)
Alicia Keys is mad as a bag of bears.

<< Home