drown them all in their swimming pools
Y'know, despite not really caring for anything he's done since 'This Is A Call', I always thought Dave Grohl seemed like a fairly affable guy. But no. Turns out he's just another fucking hypocrite rock star who has no qualms in getting the Suicide Girls in to shake it with old man Lemmy, but when Britney gets her groove on, it's "pop sleaze". Because obviously she's a slut, and she's helping "brainwash" us.
I laughed 'til I vomited.
You can't have it both ways, Dave. Either you're a puritan or you're not, but if it's only okay for women to dance and express their sexuality when you and your hairy aged unwashed buddies are calling the shots, then try eating these shells, they're non-fattenin': BLAOW, BLAOW!
Y'know, despite not really caring for anything he's done since 'This Is A Call', I always thought Dave Grohl seemed like a fairly affable guy. But no. Turns out he's just another fucking hypocrite rock star who has no qualms in getting the Suicide Girls in to shake it with old man Lemmy, but when Britney gets her groove on, it's "pop sleaze". Because obviously she's a slut, and she's helping "brainwash" us.
I laughed 'til I vomited.
You can't have it both ways, Dave. Either you're a puritan or you're not, but if it's only okay for women to dance and express their sexuality when you and your hairy aged unwashed buddies are calling the shots, then try eating these shells, they're non-fattenin': BLAOW, BLAOW!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home