I may well have just fucked up the best thing to happen in my life in a long, long time. I seem to have an unerring ability to fuck things up just when they're at their best. Is it deliberate, sub-consciously? That's one for the therapists. Suffice to say: I'm sorry.
Monday, April 28, 2003
Previous Posts
- silence is a rhythm too That's one excuse for not...
- ask again later I'm not going to be blogging much...
- tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick ...
- sequential The Man Like Nelson Evergreen has upda...
- <<<---- customised, woo-hoo! A slight redesign. T...
- connected to the right line I just know that unti...
- brass in pocket I'd forgotten quite how exhilarat...
- Rufus Wainwright *and* Jonathan Richman doing sepa...
- I'm really tempted to give up posting on this blog...
- Recent interesting discussions on Barbelith brough...

<< Home