3. Zongamin - 'Make Love Not War'
A snappy little burst of surf-guitar energy and mild aggression (but not too much - see title) that I suspect Primal Scream's 'If They Move, Kill 'Em' should have sounded like (not that I dislike that track). I don't have that much else to say about this one, so instead, here's a link to a review of Zongamin's album. It's not the most inspired review I've ever read but it does contain some info that I can't be bothered to paraphrase.
Okay, I have to start mixing up the order of these tracks now to keep going.
A snappy little burst of surf-guitar energy and mild aggression (but not too much - see title) that I suspect Primal Scream's 'If They Move, Kill 'Em' should have sounded like (not that I dislike that track). I don't have that much else to say about this one, so instead, here's a link to a review of Zongamin's album. It's not the most inspired review I've ever read but it does contain some info that I can't be bothered to paraphrase.
Okay, I have to start mixing up the order of these tracks now to keep going.

<< Home