Oh, and I wish I'd known about the launch tonight, but since I didn't - first Friday in July, peeps (y'know, all you people linked down the left who are in Lond- or Right-On, but especially plums for bringing it to my attention, and Red because we haven't been dancing yet) - and assuming boys like me can actually get in - we must go dance dance dance at this. Yes?
Friday, June 06, 2003
Previous Posts
- code red Everything's shifting again. Mostly in g...
- Find out which But I'm A Cheerleader girl you are....
- “On the other side is us. And they can’t understan...
- I have had LCD Soundsystem's 'Give It Up' stuck in...
- Why am I so completely, sub-humanly useless in the...
- I think about IT baby all the time On rotation: ...
- Tatu on the Eurovision Song Contest were as amazin...
- From the latest issue of SPIN magazine - via Flux ...
- Coming very soon: entries on Scissor Sisters vs. E...
- Testing.

<< Home