I have had LCD Soundsystem's 'Give It Up' stuck in my head all day. This is good.
I found out recently that my slam of the Beastie Boys' anti-war song had been linked to by at least one crazy right-wing pro-war fuckwit blogger*. The kind who crowed over Rachel Corrie's death, etc. This is not good. I feel like I need some kind of magical boobytrap rigged up here, so any right-wing fuck who might misconstrue me and think we agree on anything automatically catches, say, cancer of the face...
*And some other people, who shouldn't worry that I'm referring to them.
I found out recently that my slam of the Beastie Boys' anti-war song had been linked to by at least one crazy right-wing pro-war fuckwit blogger*. The kind who crowed over Rachel Corrie's death, etc. This is not good. I feel like I need some kind of magical boobytrap rigged up here, so any right-wing fuck who might misconstrue me and think we agree on anything automatically catches, say, cancer of the face...
*And some other people, who shouldn't worry that I'm referring to them.

<< Home