Since I myself can't seem to summon up the joy necessary to write about happy and wondrous things at the moment (and there are plenty of them around), I'll have to settle for linking to other people doing so for now. Scroll down a couple of posts at Big Sunny D for some thoughts on Paul Pope's 100% with which I agree completely. It's one of the most inspiring comics I've ever read, in fact, in terms of making me think "this is exactly the sort of thing I want to make"...
Wednesday, May 21, 2003
Previous Posts
- Make your own Dandy Warhols dartboard! Instructio...
- Hello reader, Do you own a long black trenchcoat?...
- Junk e-mail subject line glaring at me from my spa...
- I'm starting to feel the effects of what I knew wo...
- not guilty, y'all got to feel me (or: 'finally, so...
- 17. The Detroit Cobras - 'Hey Sailor' This song g...
- 19. Arthur Argent - 'Hold Your Head Up' (Soulwax r...
- 3. Zongamin - 'Make Love Not War' A snappy little...
- 2. Royal Trux - 'Waterpark' This song doesn't fit...
- Here we go... 1. The Rapture - 'Out Of The Races ...

<< Home