Working For The Clampdown
let's get into some real bad things
Wednesday, November 26, 2003
Looking at
this cover
, I can't help but wonder whether Justin Timberlake's next move will be to sign to Def Jux.
Beardy.
posted by Joe at
3:54 PM
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Joe
Location:
Chicago
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
So I'm thinking of adding Cowboyz 'n' Poodles to m...
You are Franz Fanon! The father of postcolonialism...
your life as album covers Yesterday/today:
whatchu know 'bout boilin' a kettle for a bath? I...
I'm a bit late to this, but there's a great interv...
my hero Ghostface Killah To Give Away 1000 Sleepi...
are you not entertained? Early thoughts on Jay-Z'...
do you like good music? It must have been the win...
reminders #1 There’s a photograph of the author D...
"All you need to understand popular music is insti...
<< Home