Check out the latest morsels of genius from Nelson Evergreen: the new adventures of Mark E. Moon & The Gazelle Street Mob. In particular, make sure you click on the top 'Sequence' link for 'Situation / Solution', in which the man like Evergreen displays a quite frankly worrying talent for words and narrative. It's enough to make a humble scribbler feel obsolete. The N. Evergreen Partial Lobotomy Fund is now open: a painless operation would leave him able to draw and paint pretty colourful shapes, but unable to grasp language unless conveyed in the form of instructions beginning "Page 1, panel 1...", and so on.
Tuesday, June 24, 2003
Previous Posts
- I think I have the financial equivalent of a binge...
- The kingdom of heaven promised us certain things: ...
- I've never known what the correct protocol or etiq...
- Incidentally, if anyone cares, I finally have My F...
- I'm afraid the Roxette image as blog header was fo...
- The perils of internet cafes: just lost the first ...
- Some people will probably feel that the picture no...
- Okay, so I promised to write about Prince here a l...
- Further thoughts on 'Rock Your Body' (because at l...
- Finally got round to adding links to the mudshow (...

<< Home