The perils of internet cafes: just lost the first third or so of what was to be a lengthy post on Julie Burchill, which I suppose will now have to wait until tomorrow. Arse.
For the time being, have a random list of songs on my playlist right now. I may have posted some of these before, I dunno, it comes as no surprise...
Bran Van 3000 - 'Loaded': we're gonna have a good time, uh-huh.
Chef Raekwon featuring Ghostface Killah, Inspectah Deck & GZA - 'Guillotinez (Swordz)': I will never, ever get sick of the Cuban Linx album.
Beyonce featuring Jay-Z - 'Crazy In Love' - feelgood hit of the summer.
Justin Timberlake - 'Rock Your Body' - see numerous posts below.
The Rapture - 'Love Is All': for Red.
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - 'Rich': all about fucking, obviously. Sweaty, like the weather, and ragged, and tired, and up for more... ahem.
Joe Buddens - 'Focus': THUGGED. OUT.
LCD Soundsystem - 'Beat Connection': duh, it took me so long to catch on to the brilliance of this song, I am a big slow dummy.
What was that? No, I'm not doing this just to make up for the Roxette picture. 'Sleeping In My Car' should probably be up there too.
For the time being, have a random list of songs on my playlist right now. I may have posted some of these before, I dunno, it comes as no surprise...
Bran Van 3000 - 'Loaded': we're gonna have a good time, uh-huh.
Chef Raekwon featuring Ghostface Killah, Inspectah Deck & GZA - 'Guillotinez (Swordz)': I will never, ever get sick of the Cuban Linx album.
Beyonce featuring Jay-Z - 'Crazy In Love' - feelgood hit of the summer.
Justin Timberlake - 'Rock Your Body' - see numerous posts below.
The Rapture - 'Love Is All': for Red.
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - 'Rich': all about fucking, obviously. Sweaty, like the weather, and ragged, and tired, and up for more... ahem.
Joe Buddens - 'Focus': THUGGED. OUT.
LCD Soundsystem - 'Beat Connection': duh, it took me so long to catch on to the brilliance of this song, I am a big slow dummy.
What was that? No, I'm not doing this just to make up for the Roxette picture. 'Sleeping In My Car' should probably be up there too.

<< Home