The whole thing with 'Rock Your Body' is that at first you think "hmm, this isn't as jaw-droppingly good as his last two singles, there are better tracks on the album than this", and then by the 25th time you hear it you realise that it is permanently engraved in your brain, utterly effortless and gliding and fun like being in the park on a sunny day. Justin is my avatar. If you believe you can dance that well, one day you will too, young 'un.
Tuesday, June 10, 2003
Previous Posts
- Yesterday, to top off an already splendid day (tra...
- When will I learn not to speak too soon?
- There are too many people I owe email to, there ar...
- the witchy hour Life feels very strange right now...
- Oh my God. Scissor Sisters' 'Backwoods' appears to...
- Oh, and I wish I'd known about the launch tonight,...
- code red Everything's shifting again. Mostly in g...
- Find out which But I'm A Cheerleader girl you are....
- “On the other side is us. And they can’t understan...
- I have had LCD Soundsystem's 'Give It Up' stuck in...

<< Home