Tuesday, June 10, 2003

Yesterday, to top off an already splendid day (translation: a terrible day, but don't worry, it's fine, it's OKAY, everything is fine), I somehow managed to delete just slightly less than the entirity of my Hotmail inbox. On some level this was a disaster, but it feels like a missed blessing - a kind of mini-purge, requiring less sacrifice than moving to the other side of the world and living in a hut (cultivating a large beard), but with some of the same intended psychological effects. I now no longer have a list of names I need to reply to and Things To Do staring at me every time I log on... many of which I was never going to get round to anyway.

If you feel I owe you an email, though, it's probably best to holler at me now. I do love you all, honest.