my texture is the best fur
After a stressful week, building up to a minor panic attack last night, suddenly everything's looking sunny again. It's payday, and a quiet day in the office to boot. I have slightly more money than I thought to last me the month, and the bills are suddenly looking a tiny bit more manageable. I now own the Beyoncé album, and I'll be seeing Red tonight, who as ever will light up my life, be the wind beneath my wings, blah blah vomitcakes. Plus tomorrow evening I'll be heading down to Right-On where I should find waiting for me the first print version of the Jenny Everywhere stories Nelson and I have done to date. And then I may have to talk it up / explain myself to some hipsters - which is enough to make me wish I'd left out a Smallville gag or two, but what the hell.
After a stressful week, building up to a minor panic attack last night, suddenly everything's looking sunny again. It's payday, and a quiet day in the office to boot. I have slightly more money than I thought to last me the month, and the bills are suddenly looking a tiny bit more manageable. I now own the Beyoncé album, and I'll be seeing Red tonight, who as ever will light up my life, be the wind beneath my wings, blah blah vomitcakes. Plus tomorrow evening I'll be heading down to Right-On where I should find waiting for me the first print version of the Jenny Everywhere stories Nelson and I have done to date. And then I may have to talk it up / explain myself to some hipsters - which is enough to make me wish I'd left out a Smallville gag or two, but what the hell.

<< Home