It's kind of ridiculous that I now have two weekends to recap, in addition to all this other crap I keep meaning to write... I've been dancing. And other things. Work is hectic, money's as ever, but the weekends are lovely. I'll get back to you soon, I promise.
Monday, July 07, 2003
Previous Posts
- Work is too busy this week. They've got me indoctr...
- recap one So, the weekend. Friday was mostly euph...
- Much too hungover to talk about the weekend yet, e...
- another thing I meant to tell you I keep meaning ...
- I just love my... As the junkmail is always telli...
- my texture is the best fur After a stressful week...
- I'm really interested in hearing the new Liz Phair...
- Check out the latest morsels of genius from Nelson...
- I think I have the financial equivalent of a binge...
- The kingdom of heaven promised us certain things: ...

<< Home