modern rock review
On hearing 'I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself' by The White Stripes:
Quick, somebody break a few more of Jack's fingers! I'm sorry, I liked 'Seven Nation Army' well enough, but this is needlessly tedious swill. Plus, the video is so dull a) it even manages to make Kate Moss in her pants a boring prospect / b) because it's just Kate Moss in her pants (delete as applicable).
On hearing anything by The Darkness:
Quite fun, but why not just admit you like Queen, go out and buy a Queen album, put it on very loud and do air-guitar to 'Seven Seas Of Rye'? That's what I'd do.
On hearing 'I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself' by The White Stripes:
Quick, somebody break a few more of Jack's fingers! I'm sorry, I liked 'Seven Nation Army' well enough, but this is needlessly tedious swill. Plus, the video is so dull a) it even manages to make Kate Moss in her pants a boring prospect / b) because it's just Kate Moss in her pants (delete as applicable).
On hearing anything by The Darkness:
Quite fun, but why not just admit you like Queen, go out and buy a Queen album, put it on very loud and do air-guitar to 'Seven Seas Of Rye'? That's what I'd do.

<< Home