Thursday, October 16, 2003

Bizarre moment of telepathy, or just shared taste, with kick just the other day:

Me: if I do make it this Friday, the tune I'm going to be shouting for is Chicks On Speed's cover of 'Wordy Rappinghood'. it's like a huge electro-DIY-feminist-art playground chant posse cut!

He: musical borg moment... though still haven't gotten round to posting up listings... played 'wordy rappinghood' at last Lo-Res! GO PSYCHIC RADIO!

While I'm quoting the man, I should point out that I'm dying to try out the following on a dancefloor near you very soon:

initiated a new form of in-disco entertainment - rules were to stand around looking bored until one or other counted down from three (mid-song) upon which everyone involved would throw themselves immediately into full-on going-for-it freak out dancing. it was ludicrously amusing to those in the know, but probably somewhat disconcerting for innocent bystanders - which made it even better, natch.