Hey, I want a sudden increase in readers too! 'Yeah' (Stupid Version) by LCD Soundsystem, LCD Soundsystem's 'Yeah', the DFA, James Murphy, 'Yeah'! Nine minutes long! An answer record to !!!, surely? Sounds like Josh Wink! Yeah yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah!
Wednesday, December 10, 2003
Previous Posts
- Spot the odd one out (this is side 1 of a mixtape,...
- it's close to midnight For some reason, yesterday...
- My admiration for Luke Jenner, lead vocalist for T...
- So I reckon Jefe de Jefelaces is trying to provoke...
- One last thing for today: you should go read skyki...
- Okay, so I realised that I didn't say enough about...
- Blog head not working very well this week. Will th...
- Also brightening my day: The Empty Show. (I had p...
- no, this really is a music blog Someone on I Love...
- poet lays smackdown on Blair, Queen & filthy colla...

<< Home