One last thing for today: you should go read skykicking on 'Stand Up' by Ludacris, just because whenever I try to think of something clever to say about that song, all I get is "He feels like a MIDGET is hanging from his NECKLACE!" again and again and again and again, world without end.
Thursday, December 04, 2003
Previous Posts
- Okay, so I realised that I didn't say enough about...
- Blog head not working very well this week. Will th...
- Also brightening my day: The Empty Show. (I had p...
- no, this really is a music blog Someone on I Love...
- poet lays smackdown on Blair, Queen & filthy colla...
- Looking at this cover, I can't help but wonder whe...
- So I'm thinking of adding Cowboyz 'n' Poodles to m...
- You are Franz Fanon! The father of postcolonialism...
- your life as album covers Yesterday/today:
- whatchu know 'bout boilin' a kettle for a bath? I...

<< Home