One last thing today: David at what is now Cakes & Money has made me slap my head in one of those "of course!" moments. So that's what the rush of "na na na na" backing vocals on 'Good Luck' by Basement Jaxx remind me of. The Farscape theme. No wonder I dig that moment so.
Friday, January 09, 2004
Previous Posts
- Speaking of Scissor Sisters, check out their websi...
- Even by his standards, Sasha Frere-Jones has been ...
- Out last night at a pub in Shoreditch - the kind o...
- LIFT UP YOUR RECEIVER I'LL MAKE YOU A BELIEVER
- going back to England to play cards again A copy ...
- It seems like about a month since I last saw sunli...
- I'm so slow: the crunch was talking about the mean...
- philippians 4:8 Moving on to better things... Fir...
- evil is real So at the beginning of the new year ...
- The other four of the nine albums I'm calling 'the...

<< Home