God, I love The Rapture's 'Sister Saviour'. The bassline. The "heyyy-eyyy" bits. The "last night I had a dream" bit. It's ace. I hope I get to dance to it tomorrow night.
Thursday, July 10, 2003
Previous Posts
- This blog is going to have to go back to being lar...
- shouting "lager, lager, lager" at the Goth bar, Go...
- Oh shit. When will I learn to keep an eye on when ...
- It's kind of ridiculous that I now have two weeken...
- Work is too busy this week. They've got me indoctr...
- recap one So, the weekend. Friday was mostly euph...
- Much too hungover to talk about the weekend yet, e...
- another thing I meant to tell you I keep meaning ...
- I just love my... As the junkmail is always telli...
- my texture is the best fur After a stressful week...

<< Home