shouting "lager, lager, lager" at the Goth bar, Goth bar, Goth bar
What's that you say? Vampires fighting werewolves? Sounds a bit geeky and Gothy and LIVEACTION! roleplaying to me. Hmmm? Oh, the vampires have guns - guns given to them specially by the man from whom John Woo buys all his guns? And they shop at the same PVC/leather outfitters as Neo, Trinity and the girls from Birds of Prey? Well, in that case...
Aw, who I am trying to kid with the scorn? I'm dying to see Underworld, a surprisingly unfaithful adaptation of the great American novel by Don DeLillo - or not.
Let's start a war.
Start a werewolf/vampire war.
At the Goth bar, Goth bar, Goth bar.
What's that you say? Vampires fighting werewolves? Sounds a bit geeky and Gothy and LIVEACTION! roleplaying to me. Hmmm? Oh, the vampires have guns - guns given to them specially by the man from whom John Woo buys all his guns? And they shop at the same PVC/leather outfitters as Neo, Trinity and the girls from Birds of Prey? Well, in that case...
Aw, who I am trying to kid with the scorn? I'm dying to see Underworld, a surprisingly unfaithful adaptation of the great American novel by Don DeLillo - or not.
Let's start a war.
Start a werewolf/vampire war.
At the Goth bar, Goth bar, Goth bar.

<< Home