Working For The Clampdown
let's get into some real bad things
Wednesday, July 23, 2003
I am fighting a daily war with anti-populists.
In my head.
posted by Joe at
3:39 PM
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Joe
Location:
Chicago
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
ICFTS#06 recap, part 2: do ya wanna ride the train...
How do I know you are Banksy? "You have no guarant...
"Let's just say the last time I was in this situat...
ICFTS#06 recap, part 1: hott people With Red at t...
I'm experimenting with writing blog entries in my ...
Friday night: in the absence of a full report (to ...
Ages and ages and ages ago now, I meant to go on a...
(I keep posting stuff I've written elsewhere here ...
That was a hint, kick & nik! The following isn't,...
God, I love The Rapture's 'Sister Saviour'. The ba...
<< Home