Tuesday, July 15, 2003

I'm experimenting with writing blog entries in my trusty notebook (with a pen, and everything) and posting them up online later, purely as a way of getting round the fact that work is too busy right now, and the weather is too hot to spend too many out-of-work hours inside, staring at a computer screen. This may be boring you, and I'll get to the good stuff soon, but as I write it pleases me no end that I'm sitting/lying in partial shade under a tree in Regent's Park on an incredibly sun-roasted day, with no need or urge to move anywhere in the next hour, and a sense of immense satisfaction at the fact that I can be in the park 10 minutes after I finish work even in the centre of this GRIMEY city.

A lot of stuff to recap: almost three Fridays worth (this is how I measure time now, by Fridays), but since I covered LO-RES a while ago I'll skip over the afterparty - suffice to say there was dancing in someone's living room, there was absinthe, there was 'House Of Jealous Lovers' and 'The Thong Song', there were silly hats. Let's do the Friday just gone first. See above.