Just booked two tickets for The Rapture at Heaven on 30th September. After missing loads of gigs I planned to see this summer, it's an immense relief to get this sorted first thing on payday (such a simple task, why does it so often escape me?). Needless to say, I'm excited. Who else wants to come? You can book tickets here.
Wednesday, August 27, 2003
Previous Posts
- These are mostly for my own reference (I may talk ...
- been gone for a minute, now I'm back with the danc...
- no, Angel! David Boreanaz is in the video for the...
- I'd just like to say: the first episode of Six Fee...
- modern rock review On hearing 'I Just Don't Know ...
- Poor people, all fifty of you a day, checking this...
- Okay, my Soulseek (or whatever) puppies - download...
- I'm writing this from Red's place, deep in the wil...
- Here's a new idea for this blog - I'll write the t...
- dirrty pop will overcome On the bank of my hand i...

<< Home