The first time I met the man like Laces is one of those stories are more or less unrepeatable on this blog due to the fact that I use my real name here and I have family members who are alive and can use Google. Let's just say it was on a Sunday afternoon in a pub in Camden, and by the early evening I was quoting Grant Morrison aggressively at bartenders and looking for the Devil in the bathroom. Let's also just say that Tyrone is one of those people whom interesting times follow like gulls after a fishing boat (to use Eric Cantona's immortal phrase). It's taken him so long to get a blog that I've officially given up Sundays like that and he's moved to Singapore, but it should be worth the wait...
Tuesday, October 21, 2003
Previous Posts
- I'm relieved to note that I've read as many as 13 ...
- Notes on a Saturday evening: London was fizzing w...
- While I was assembling her new bed, Nina decided t...
- Bizarre moment of telepathy, or just shared taste,...
- Hey everyone! It's '100 Reasons Why Speakerboxxx/T...
- I've been promising to post about Nina (aka Red, a...
- Things to read 1: Mimi Nguyen reviews James Spoon...
- all day I dream, all day I dream A good weekend. ...
- outkast forever Or: '100 Reasons Why Speakerboxxx...
- I've noticed this slightly irritating trend lately...

<< Home