There really ought to be some kind of online service that notifies you when people who've announced their retirement from blogging get back in the game. I had no idea Sleeve Notes was back, and back with a whole heap of goodies, no less. Scroll down and scroll down some more.
Friday, December 31, 2004
Previous Posts
- If you're looking for an end-of-year round-up of s...
- Obviously it's fantastic news that Blunkett has go...
- the best tracks from not the best albums of 2004 ...
- (The following started out as post on Barbelith, b...
- what this means Because sleaze asked, and in case...
- I couldn't believe it was true, oh Lord No way. N...
- And obviously, listening to London Calling a lot, ...
- the game's over Music and yer mood: it's a funny ...
- what are we gonna do now??!? taking off his turb...
- london calling, speak the slang I'm afraid this b...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home