What was played at Unpop:
(An incomplete list as I didn't keep a record of everything David McNamee played - his choices that I did note are in italics, and we were alternating almost throughout.)
Bush Tetras - Too Many Creeps
El-P & Ghostface - Hideyaface
some song that goes "Hey boy, da da da da dada"
Shystie - One Wish (Remix)
Gene Serene - I Can Do Anything
The Slits - Love Und Romance
Heloise and the Savoir Faire Dancers - Odyle
The Knife - You Take My Breath Away
Mu - Paris Hilton
Fox - S-s-single Bed
Rock & Roll Robot by ?
Miss Kittin - Requiem For A Hit
Ghostface - Save Me Dear
some amazing electro mash-up/mix of Johnny Cash - I Won't Back Down
Kano - Ps & Qs
some remix of Justin Timberlake - Like I Love You
M.I.A. - URAQT
Morgan - Miss Parker
Gramme - Like You
Miss Pain - Heartbreaker
Felix Da Housecat - Everyone Is Some In LA
The Timelords - Doctorin' The Tardis
Peaches - Casanova
Monk & Princess Superstar
Mia - Heroes
Funkytown
Futon - Gay Boy
Alizee (spelling?)
Cristina - Don't Mutilate My Mink
Glass Candy
Le Tigre - I'm So Excited
Annie - Me Plus One
The Auteurs - The Rubettes
After that, on to Detournement and 'Robot Rock' and an appalled crowd gaping in horror at a bizarre inappropriate hired dancer... Then a tour of Brighton homes and houses and a late-night gathering at Ground Zero studios... It's a nice lifestyle to visit but I don't think I could ever sustain it full time.
(An incomplete list as I didn't keep a record of everything David McNamee played - his choices that I did note are in italics, and we were alternating almost throughout.)
Bush Tetras - Too Many Creeps
El-P & Ghostface - Hideyaface
some song that goes "Hey boy, da da da da dada"
Shystie - One Wish (Remix)
Gene Serene - I Can Do Anything
The Slits - Love Und Romance
Heloise and the Savoir Faire Dancers - Odyle
The Knife - You Take My Breath Away
Mu - Paris Hilton
Fox - S-s-single Bed
Rock & Roll Robot by ?
Miss Kittin - Requiem For A Hit
Ghostface - Save Me Dear
some amazing electro mash-up/mix of Johnny Cash - I Won't Back Down
Kano - Ps & Qs
some remix of Justin Timberlake - Like I Love You
M.I.A. - URAQT
Morgan - Miss Parker
Gramme - Like You
Miss Pain - Heartbreaker
Felix Da Housecat - Everyone Is Some In LA
The Timelords - Doctorin' The Tardis
Peaches - Casanova
Monk & Princess Superstar
Mia - Heroes
Funkytown
Futon - Gay Boy
Alizee (spelling?)
Cristina - Don't Mutilate My Mink
Glass Candy
Le Tigre - I'm So Excited
Annie - Me Plus One
The Auteurs - The Rubettes
After that, on to Detournement and 'Robot Rock' and an appalled crowd gaping in horror at a bizarre inappropriate hired dancer... Then a tour of Brighton homes and houses and a late-night gathering at Ground Zero studios... It's a nice lifestyle to visit but I don't think I could ever sustain it full time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home