New plan to lose weight: I am to be sealed inside a glass box and suspended above the River Thames, just next to Tower Bridge. There I will stay for 44 days and 44 nights, surviving only on water supplied through a thin plastic tube, wearing adult nappies, and having rocks thrown at me by drunkards.
Thursday, August 28, 2003
Previous Posts
- Just booked two tickets for The Rapture at Heaven ...
- These are mostly for my own reference (I may talk ...
- been gone for a minute, now I'm back with the danc...
- no, Angel! David Boreanaz is in the video for the...
- I'd just like to say: the first episode of Six Fee...
- modern rock review On hearing 'I Just Don't Know ...
- Poor people, all fifty of you a day, checking this...
- Okay, my Soulseek (or whatever) puppies - download...
- I'm writing this from Red's place, deep in the wil...
- Here's a new idea for this blog - I'll write the t...

<< Home