Monday, September 01, 2003

I'm feeling guilty but glad: an excellent article about Jenny Everywhere is now online. This piece was to have included me wittering away, but a combination of work being bastardly busy and me being an incompetent and lazy buffoon has meant that instead you get Steven and Nelson being very eloquent and, in the latter case, flattering.

Jenny Everywhere exists in multiple dimensions simultaneously, allowing her to appear in limitless adventures without contradiction. "Her powers are really just a McGuffin; quite a few people have penned stories that don't have her using them overtly," explains Wintle. "Many of her characteristics have changed since, and will probably change as time goes on. Anyone can use her for any medium in any way they like, so long as they don't claim ownership over her."

Much better (and apologies to Tony Walsh if you're by any chance reading this - I spent far too long worrying about what I was going to write in answer to your questions and worrying about how late I was... typical).