So Ally Sheedy in The Breakfast Club is like the coolest, sexiest person ever - Tryphena and I agreed on this during a midnight viewing last night - and manages not to look dated at all, unlike anyone/anything else in the movie... And then Molly Ringwald gives her a makeover, and she looks absurdly terrible, unbelievably Eighties, and everyone is like "gasp - you're... beautiful!" - and we're like "is this meant to be a joke?" - and it's just kind of disturbing.
Friday, January 02, 2004
Previous Posts
- Hey! It's end of year round-up time! There are ni...
- Brief notices: Blackberry Belle is every bit as g...
- warm it up Is it me, or is Nas' appearance in the...
- Apologies for the recent lack of decent updates: b...
- Oi! ILM! Leave those kids alone! This post dedica...
- Presenting the first of many random, pointless and...
- Yesterday, I was about to buy the Observer when I ...
- the bounce is back This made me laugh out loud a ...
- there was a time when parents thought 'I Want to H...
- there is no pain, you are receding In the Redmobi...

<< Home