I don't know what I was trying to articulate yesterday, but it didn't come out very well. Maybe I was just being dishonest, pretending there was a political dimension to my personal shit (getting the p = p equation the wrong way round). You should probably read today's montezboy instead.
Tuesday, February 24, 2004
Previous Posts
- WE APOLOGISE FOR THE INCONVENI-ANGST NORMAL SER...
- we knew all the answers and we shouted them like a...
- Oh say can you see...
- Kids, watch him smoothing down his eyebrows and 't...
- "...personally, speaking as what you'd probably ca...
- Today you should be downloading (yes, it's like Fl...
- disappointment, encore So I heard and saw 'Mono' ...
- televised award ceremonies rot yr brain part 2 So...
- televised award ceremonies rot yr brain part 1 MO...
- best before: 1 May 2004 Tony Leung is not dead. T...

<< Home