Fame Academy drinking game, stage one:
If the judges or other students refer to Peter's style as "unique", or some other word that means "weird and I don't like it, but since I know nothing about this 'indie' stuff I cannot tell good from bad and so will be polite" - drink.
If massive clues about Alex's sexuality are dropped - 'Tainted Love' because gay love, do you see? - drink.
If Carolynne remains painfully oblivious to the fact that Alex is in love with her, making comments like "we're such great pals!" or "she's like my little sister!" - drink.
If James is a smug, smarmy bastard - drink.
If Barry resembles the 'entertainment' from Phoenix Nights - drink until the pain in your head subsides.
If the judges or other students refer to Peter's style as "unique", or some other word that means "weird and I don't like it, but since I know nothing about this 'indie' stuff I cannot tell good from bad and so will be polite" - drink.
If massive clues about Alex's sexuality are dropped - 'Tainted Love' because gay love, do you see? - drink.
If Carolynne remains painfully oblivious to the fact that Alex is in love with her, making comments like "we're such great pals!" or "she's like my little sister!" - drink.
If James is a smug, smarmy bastard - drink.
If Barry resembles the 'entertainment' from Phoenix Nights - drink until the pain in your head subsides.

<< Home